For two weeks beginning December 4 until December 15, The ARK by UnionBank will be hostingits “Show, Visit and Win a Gadget Promo” inviting the public to experience the country’s first fully digital bank branch plus the chance to join a raffle with premium gadgets at stake.
Up for grabs are a Sony PlayStation4 slim, a Sony Xperia XZ premium mobile phone, a Sony RXO ultra-compact shockproof and waterproof digital camera, a Sony portable wireless BLUETOOTH Wi-Fi Speaker and a 43-inch Sony LED Ultra HD Smart Android TV.
There are 10 easy ways to join the raffle:
- Download the UnionBank Online mobile app and set up an account for 1 raffle entry
- Pay your bills for a minimum of P500 using the UnionBank Online mobile app, 1 raffle entry
- Transfer funds for a minimum amount of P500 using the UnionBank Online mobile app, 1 raffle entry
- Buy a minimum of P50 worth of load through the UnionBank Online mobile app, 1 raffle entry
- Give a review of the UnionBank Online mobile app, 1 raffle entry
- Post a photo on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram while at The ARK with the hashtag #TheARKByUnionBank, 1 raffle entry
- Use your UnionBank credit card for a minimum of P3,000 purchase (charge slip required as proof of transaction), 1 raffle entry
- Try the VR auto showroom at The ARK, 1 raffle entry
- Apply for a UnionBank Credit Card at The ARK, 5 raffle entries
- Open a bank account at The ARK, 5 raffle entries
Multiple transactions mean more chances of winning.
All transactions must be validated by a certified bank promo representative at The ARK, Ground Floor, Insular Life Building, Ayala Avenue corner Paseo de Roxas, Makati City.
Five winners will be drawn via electronic randomizer on December 18, 5:00 pm at The ARK. Winners may automatically bring home their prizes upon presentation of a government-issued ID or a company ID that is valid for six months.
Prizes are transferrable but not convertible to cash.
The ARK’s “Show, Visit and Win a Gadget promo” is open to all Filipino residents, 18 years old and above, except employees of UnionBank, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising/PR agencies and suppliers, including their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity.